Mother's Day Bundle
Give your mom an at-home luxury spa day with our best-selling therapeutic duo!
Vintage Vanilla & Liquid Gold
Directions for treatment: [RECOMMENDED USE OVER SINK] During your shampoo and condition routine, while the hair is wet, squeeze a few drops into your conditioner of choice (Vintage Vanilla) and mix before application. Apply as you would normally. COMB THROUGH. Allow to sit for 5 minutes before rinsing. This can be added to your regular routine for extra hydration, scalp treatment, and overall protection.
A complete drench
Great for normal, dry, and overly treated hair
Not recommended for everyday use / 1-2 Treatments per week
- Vanilla Bean: vanilla beans contain a large range of vitamins, minerals and essential oils, all of which work together to keep hair and scalp healthy. Vanilla also promotes hair growth, and when mixed with other ingredients, it can make your hair silky, shiny and smooth.
- Hydrolyzed Soy & Wheat Proteins: strengthens and mends hair fibers, expands flexibility, and increases the ability to hold moisture while adding shine and smoothness.
- Jojoba: moisturizes the scalp, acting as a dandruff remedy. Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. Because it strengthens hair, it is also thought that jojoba oil can prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness. Lastly, jojoba is known to tame frizz and flyaway hair.
- Sage: strengthens the hair roots and stimulates healthy hair growth. Highly beneficial in alopecia, thinning hair, and a range of scalp conditions.
- Witch Hazel: treats scalp sensitivity, such as, itching and tenderness.
A luxurious style
Great for all hair types that lack moisture and shine
Recommended for course, curly, or treated hair / Color Safe
- Argan Oil: contains a high content of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E. Naturally helps increase the hair's elasticity and consistently restores shine to dull, lifeless hair.
- Directions for everyday styling: Squeeze a few drops into the palm of your hand. Rub your palms together to coat the inner surface, including your fingers. Apply to damp or wet hair for best results. Start at the ends, work your hands into the hair, allowing the product to absorb into the hair follicles. Work your way all the way up to the roots/scalp (only if needed) Once lightly coated, proceed to daily styling routine.
*Protects against heat & color damage
*Protects against sun damage
*Anti-inflammatory properties that improve scalp health